Genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
- ( a ) Killing members of the group;
- Includes direct killing and actions causing death.
- ( b ) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
- ( c ) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
- ( d ) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
- ( e ) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
It is a crime to plan or incite genocide, even before killing starts, and to aid or abet genocide. The following acts shall be punishable:
- ( a ) Genocide;
- ( b ) Conspiracy to commit genocide;
- ( c ) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;
- ( d ) Attempt to commit genocide;
- ( e ) Complicity in genocide.